Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's almost here!

I think it just hit me...I'M MOVING TO ANOTHER STATE IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! I'm so full of mixed emotions I don't know where to start! I'm so excited and I can't wait, but then again I'm going to be 6 hours away from everyone I love, on my own. Someone told me that being excited and nervous are the same feeling, it's just how you react to the emotions. I just rekindled so much in my life and I feel like I recieved closure that I needed... But is it enough for me to move on? I at least feel at ease knowing I don't have to hide my feelings anymore from that person and that they know exactly how I feel about the whole situation and I'm just glad a new friendship can be made out of what we went through. On a good note Kensi is doing so much better! I can't believe I'm an Aunt to a healthy little girl. She's now weighting 4 lbs and 14 ounces!! She's gaining weight!!! She was in the hospitial on friday because she caught a bad cold, and at her weight and size it could've been very bad. But she's better now and at home. She has a Doctor's appointment tomorrow and I can't wait to hear what they have to say next.

I have two days left at the spa... I can't believe it. These girls have been my family for the last year and half. I can't believe you could get that close to that many girls. But I was wrong.. I mean yeah there was days I couldnt stand sometimes. But when ever I needed anything they were right there for me. I will Miss all of this so much while I'm gone... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment