Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"Dream if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

Even though it's only 8:53 p.m. I feel like it's 3:00 a.m. I am loving my new job and working tons but I know that it's going to pay off. I'm working with Aveda now and I enjoy it so much.

BTW It's also Official I passed my STATE BOARDS. I'm getting my license in less than 30 days!

And it's just like that a new chapter of life opens. It's a amazing feeling! Life is getting better by the minute I have so much to look forward too.

My life's been pretty full of friends and family. I love every minute of it. I especially love this pretty little girl in the middle.


We were headed to the Kid's Museum in Richmond and I think I had just as much fun as she did in the arts and crafts section.

No comments:

Post a Comment