Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Camera = Better Blog

I'm so excited that my blog is now going to have WAY more pictures because I just got a amazing Canon t1i with a awesome lens, and I haven't stopped taking pictures since I got it Friday night. I went the Eli's 3rd Birthday party and got some great shots of the kids playing in the water and on the beach.

Some one with a mouthful of cupcake!!

The Birthday Boy & his Sweet Goggles



These two mean the world to me, I don't know what I would do without them.

I had a lot of fun On Saturday morning at Glennsfield Farm. I woke up around 7 and put my shoes on and went outside. Within a few minutes my Mom came out and joined, we took some great pictures and really enjoyed the last couple of hours we had together before the big move. The pictures turned out amazing. I'm glad I took a whole bunch so now if I get a slight bit homesick I can look at the pictures and feel a little bit more at home




Looking forward to all the memories I can capture!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics, Hannah! Welcome to the Canon Rebel club...we love ours. Hope all is going well in Blacksburg! xoxo

    ReplyDelete