Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Big Changes!

I'm so excited! I can't believe tomorrow will be my first day of school! I heard back from buckle, but they never called with my start date or anything! So I decided to apply to some places that are closer, and in mean time concentrate on school and be broke. Lovelyyy. On the other note. i had an amazing weekend with some amazingggg people who came and visited. I got to discover Charlotte a little more. It's so much easier when you have people here with you so you're not out just walking by yourself lol. We took some amazing pictures as well.
I love all of them soo much. this kinda reminds me of the Beatles picture on Abby Rd. Well we walked past Time Warner Arena and i loved this view so of course i took a picture.
I can't wait for schoool ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment