Monday, February 8, 2010

Well... Silly Me

I haven't even mention Roman Thomas Cowley at all... He's the only man who will Never let me down, and will always love me. On October 13 2008 my Best friend Kimberlee gave birth to a beautiful baby boy and decided to make me the Godmother and our best friend Andre the Godfather. What's so funny about his name is her boyfriend at the time... Now finance... loved the name Roman and she didn't like it.... hardly at all! Until I came and visited and I said how much I liked the name... well guess what as soon as I said that she said the name started to grow on her! HA. She's an amazing women and such a wonderful mother. She's one of the people I look up too... and she's a year younger than me.... : ) Well I've decided that I'm going to uploaded pictures of him because he really is the most beautiful baby boy ever.


Little Model!

that's right he's a smarty pants!

An Amazing Smile.

yes, he could be a model.

Beach Babe!

Birthday Boy!!!!

He's so Handsome!!!!

Big Boy Playing in the Snow!!!

I love this little Man more than anything!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment