Monday, February 8, 2010

Settling In... Finally

I've been moved in now a week and two days! I really like the apartment, it's so open it's got a big homey feeling to it... I also love the view from the bay windows. I've traveled around a city a little bit not to much. It's hard when you're by yourself it's not like you can go out to dinner lol unless you like to eat by yourself but ummm not me haha. I can't wait till I make friends at school, work, or people coming to visit so I'm able to go out and about lol. I have a interview tomorrow at Buckle. Yesssss to discountssssss. : ) Thursday night I got a call from Tara ( my cousin) who just found out she's pregnant. I couldn't believe it!!!! She's been trying for 7 years and has also had 2 in vitro treatments. Without her even trying she's about 6 weeks Pregnant!!! So many good things are happening to me and the people around me. God's little blessings are filling the world. It makes you remember that no matter what's going on in the world these little things mean just as much as something major. I'm really excited that I decided to move and be on my own. Just within these few weeks I've mature so much. I do miss my family and being at home and my surroundings. I especially miss Porter... My chocolate lab. : ).. I think this distance is really making the heart grow found and it's actually making me closer to more people than I could imagine. New friendships will be made, and more will be strengthened. I can't wait to valentine's day. Erasmo is coming to visit!!!! I went grocery shopping today and got food to cook for this weekend. So excited I'm cooking my favorite thing ever....! Which is going to be a surprise!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment