Sunday, February 14, 2010

bittersweet..

Here it is... Valentine's day and I'm sitting watching movies. Not that anything is wrong with that. But I had an amazing morning with my best friend and now that he's left I feel like there is a huge part of me still missing from Gloucester... Yes, that would consist of all my family, friends, co-workers, and my doggy. You know the saying goes you don't realize what you have until it's gone... it's the biggest truth I've ever heard. Since it was so late we watched half of the movie Up and feel asleep. Saturday was such a special day... the first day I had to share the city with anyone. We finished watching Up. (I love that movie actually I think I love all children movies.) We got ready and went on our mission to the mall.. Whoa was it crowded and busy busy. We watched Valentine's Day which I thought was great. We headed to PETSMART. Where I got the best Valentine's present ever!!!! I got DUG my Beta Fish!!!! Isn't he beautiful!!! I'm now not alone anymore lol! We got home and made an amazing dinner but in all the pictures he's the one that looks like he's doing it all haha. But we all know the truth lol! So this morning we woke up late because we stayed up late with the dinner we finally ate at 11! And since the ride home is 5-6 hours without traffic we knew we didn't have a lot of time together today so we walked around the city and had lunch and then went on a 20 minute Carriage ride around the city! So much fun, I loved it. Truly felt like the princess which I am. ( ; but once we got home it was that time that he had to head home. Goodbye's for me are always a bittersweet. It's so hard for me... because not only did it mean he was leaving it meant I was missing everyone at home just as much... I can't wait till school starts, or I start working and making friends. Then everything might be a little bit easier. But then again I don't want to make new friends.. I want my friend's here with me. I'm selfish and impatient... But I'm all of these things for a reason. ♥ Just typical Hannah I guess. Downtown Charlotte, @ the modern art building

No comments:

Post a Comment