Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Soundtrack of my Life...

I saw this on one of my friends blogs and I thought it was super amazing. So I decided to get about 40 songs to describe me. Most of these songs have a big meaning in my life... : ) Enjoyyy!

Something Like That. Tim McGraw
Have You Ever. Brandy
Lean On Me. Bill Withers
Summer Girls. LFO
Wide Open Spaces. Dixie Chicks
100 Years. Five for Fighting
A Thousand Miles. Vanessa Carlton
Spiderwebs. No Doubt
Goodbye to You. Michelle Branch
She's Country. Jason Aldean
Where is the Love. Black eyed peas
I drove all night. Celine Dion
The Boys of Summer. The Ataris (<3 This was that summer Rest In Peace Mac)
Until the Day I Die. Story of the Year
The Reason. Hoobastank
Not Ready To Make Nice. Dixie Chicks
If I Ain't got you. Alicia Keys
There Goes My Life. Kenny Chesney
Only One. Yellowcard
You and I both. Jason Mraz
Since You've Been Gone. Kelly Clarkson
Don't Blink. Kenny Chesney
Mr. Brightside. The Killers
My Humps. Black Eyed Peas
What hurts the most. Rascal Flatts
Ain't No Other Man. Christina Aguliera
White House. Vanessa Carlton
How to Safe a life. The Fray
You and Me. Lifehouse
Big Girls Don't Cry. Fergie
Say it Right. Nelly Furtado
Don't stop Believing. Journey
Make Damn Sure. Taking Back Sunday
All My Life. KC & JoJo
I don't wanna miss a thing. Aerosmith
Tiny Dancer. Elton John
Our Song. Taylor Swift
Should've Said No. Taylor Swift
Then. Brad Paisley
Live Like You're Dying. Tim McGraw
Life is a Highway. Rascal Flatts
Gravity. Sara Bareilles



No comments:

Post a Comment